Use the efoil for a ride in total freedom.
1 hour on the efoil.
Includes: Board, safety gear.
Conditions: Reserved to customers that already uses the efoil correctly and respecting the safety recommendations.
Fly by yourself
- I am required to be at least 18 years of age or 16 years of age with written authorization of parents or tutors.
- I am aware that efoil surf classes requires the ability to swim.
- I am aware that the material lent by Eric SANQUER to me is under my sole responsibility during the training classes. Efoil surf, helmet, communication device and life jacket.
- I am aware that while foiling, I must be at least 100 meters away from other users, swimmers or floating devices.
- I am aware that I must stay at least 150 meters away from divers buoys at all times.
- I am aware that I must stay away from the swimming area localized by yellow buoys.
- I am aware that in case there is a channel (Signalized by a green buoy and a red buoy) that drives outside the swimming area, this channel must be used.
- While using the channel, the speed is limited. I will not accelerate above a quarter of the maximum throttle. And I shouldn’t try to stand on the efoil while using the channel.
- While standing on the efoil, I must release the safety switch as soon as I am loosing balance and jump towards the back of the board. I understand that trying to stay on the board and / or not releasing the safety switch while loosing balance may result in an injury.
- I release Eric SANQUER of any liability associated with the material lent to me.
- The efoil must not be practiced in shallow waters below 1.5 meters deep.
- The motor must never be turned on while I am not fully on the board over the water and no other users are around.
- I agree to pay for the damage caused to the material in case the material is deteriorated or lost due to my negligence or failure to observe the rules contained in this document.
- Eric SANQUER will not be held responsible for any claim arising from any accident, injuries, or damages that I may cause to myself or to a third or that may be caused to me by a third during the period of rental.
- I understand that efoil surfing is an inherently dangerous sport that requires the ability to swim and a knowledge of the sea and currents, that efoil surf is not an approved flotation device, that I have inspected this efoil surf and understand that Eric SANQUER is in no way liable for my use or misuse of said efoil surf.
- Eric SANQUER reserves the right to cancel any lesson due to inclement weather or other unsafe circumstances. If a ride is cancelled due to bad weather, Eric SANQUER reserves the right to either prorate a monetary return in place of time lost or may issue a voucher for a rental another time and or date.
- I will NOT participate in efoil surf activities offered by Eric SANQUER while my ability is impaired by alcohol, drugs, or otherwise. If found by discretion of Eric SANQUER be impaired by said substances, I further agree that my rental will be terminated, and no refund will be provided.
- IT IS MY DUTY TO ASK Eric SANQUER TO FURTHER EXPLAIN ANY MATERIALS, RULES, REGULATIONS, OR INSTRUCTIONS THAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND BEFORE I START THE LESSON. I WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY EFOIL SURF ACTIVITY IF I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANY PART OF ANY MATERIALS, RULES, DETAILS, REGULATIONS, OR INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED TO ME BY Eric SANQUER.
- Parties agree that they have read this document in its entirety and agree to all terms and conditions.